Project Location: Bongaree, Bribie Island
Client Brief: Clients approached us after having new design plans drawn by their friend who is an Architect. Plans were for the internal and external renovation of the existing property. The clients were due to retire in the near future, and the home was purchased with the view that this would be their “forever home” in their retirement.
Project Planning: Andrew met with the clients to go through the design plans and to determine the type of build that they were looking to achieve with the renovation project. After accepting our Quote, the next step was to select all of the inclusions (ie for bathrooms, kitchen, laundry etc).
Our Solution: It was decided that it would be best to start with the internal renovation works, and get those completed so that the clients could then relocate to the property, and start living there full time.
- The internal renovation included a new floorplan layout both upstairs and downstairs
- Upstairs we created larger bedrooms with new bathrooms, new custom cabinetry to the Walk In Robe and new carpet throughout upstairs area
- Downstairs we relocated the kitchen area, and opened up the layout. Also included replacing windows with doors at the front of the house to allow for access to new porch area outside, a new custom kitchen, a renovation to the laundry, a study/office nook and new staircase with wine fridge built in under. New timber flooring was also installed downstairs
- Included a renovation to the pool area – removal of rock waterfall feature, new step, new pool lining, new coping tiles and surrounding tiles
- New front rendered block fence with aluminium inserts and pedestrian gate
- Rendering to the exterior of the house
- Roof repair, wash and repaint
- Extension to existing driveway, including resurfacing with new stencilling
- Full external repaint
- Full internal repaint