Client Brief: An existing client of ours just purchased a new property at Chelmer in Brisbane. They wanted their traditional Queenslander home refreshed to make it a bit more modern. The client requested that our Chelmer builders update the house without compromising the charm and character of a traditional Queensland property.
Our Solution: The majority of the renovation work we carried out for this project was cosmetic and focused on updating the appearance of the client’s house.
Project Location: Chelmer, Brisbane
- We have fully repainted both the house interior as well as the exterior including picture rails, archways and timber feature work.
- We have replaced the interior kitchen, outdoor kitchen and laundry benches with brand new stone benchtops
- We have also changed all the bathroom vanities with brand new replacements
- Modern sinks and tapware have been installed in the laundry and both indoor and outdoor kitchens
- The timber cabinetry in the kitchen has been repainted
- New cabinets were added to the laundry
- We have sanded and polished the timber floors and the internal staircase
- The front and rear decks have been sanded and oiled
- Finally, we have painted the property fence